In the case that none of the authors of a paper can attend the conference and present the paper in oral or poster form, please consult the ISCA No-Show Policy.
Last Updated : 2022.08.22
Oral presenters will have 15 minutes to present, followed by 5 minutes for questions. The timing will be strict, and session chairs will be requested to stop speakers exceeding the 15-minute presentation slot. Presenters should introduce themselves to the session chairs during the break before the start of their oral session.
- Speakers are required to use the computers provided by the conference for their oral presentations. Personal laptops may not be used.
- The conference has arranged for PC laptops equipped with Windows 10, 64-Bit, MS-Office 2019, and Adobe Reader X11. PowerPoint and Portable Document Format (pdf) are the accepted presentation formats.
- It is recommended that multi-media sound or video files are embedded in the presentation file. If, for some reason, this is not possible they must be provided at the speaker check-in together with the presentation file and clear instructions about which presentation file they belong to.
- Presentations must be submitted on a USB stick at the Speaker Check-In (Room 207) during the designated hours to ensure your talk is accompanied by slides.
- You must submit your presentation at least two hours before the beginning of the session where it shall be used.
- Please arrive to your presentation room 10 minutes prior to the session start time to familiarize yourself with equipment and procedures.
- Please sit towards the front of the room in the session in which you are presenting.
- The Session Chair will introduce your presentation as well as monitor the length of the presentation. All mobile phones must be turned off while you are presenting. Mobile phones on silent will cause feedback with the microphones. A laser pointer and slide advancer will be available at the podium for your use.
- There will be one poster area in the Premier Ballroom that will be divided into 4 sections.
- Poster walls are 2m high and 2m wide, and the poster board is 120cm wide and 85cm high to fit standard A0 size posters in landscape.
- To enhance their specially developed acoustic design, poster walls will not be aligned in a straight line, but rather stand together in small groups, connected to each other at an angle. Therefore, it is of paramount importance that your poster does not exceed the maximum width of 1.5 meters!
- Pins to mount your poster will be provided.
- You will have access to the boards 30 minutes before the start of your poster session.
- Posters must be removed after the end of the session. Conference organizers will not be responsible for remaining posters.
- At least one of the authors must be present at your poster during the entire presentation session designated for the poster topic.
Suggested poster format
- Posters should be easily read at a distance of 1.5 meters.
- A poster printed on one large sheet of paper is encouraged.
- Include the title of the presentation, the authors’ names, and the institution(s) at the top center of the poster.
- Avoid paragraph format, provide information in distinct clear and short bullet points.
- Poster numbers will be provided on site. Poster numbers will be placed above your poster; you do not need to leave room on your poster for your poster number.
- Introduction and Summary/Conclusions sections are advised.
- Double space lines of text is recommended.
- Only text, graphs, photographs, and artwork may be placed on the poster board.
Presentations Materials for Virtual Platforms
It is of paramount importance that you submit your presentation materials in advance to be uploaded on the virtual platform of INTERSPEECH 2022. Oral presenters must submit a pre-recorded presentation video of 15 minutes, and poster presenters must submit a pre-recorded presentation video of 15 minutes and a virtual poster. The submission deadline is August 30, 2022.
Kindly refer to the INTERSPEECH 2022 Presenter’s Guidelines for details.
Place to Print your poster
You must bring your poster with you for the presentation but if you have any issue and need to re-print the poster urgently, there is a print place near the venue, Songdo ConvensiA.
Address: 3F Buk-il Plaza Building, 60 Incheon Towerdae-ro, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon
Operation Time: 9:00 am – 20:00 pm (Closed on Sunday)
Distance: 30 min-walk from the conference venue
Expected Price : ￦24,500 KRW (A0 size)